How about releasing an update of xorg-x11-drv-intel for Fedora 11

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 18:22:22 UTC 2009

Dne 15.10.2009 17:21, Kevin Kofler napsal(a):
> Matěj Cepl wrote:
>> This is actually your personal opinion AFAIK, right?
>
> No, it's what updates-testing is for.

Yes, that's your personal opinion about what updates-testing is for.

> Who gives a darn? If nobody complains about any issues, just push it!

Yes, I know, that's opinion of people around KDE that they don't
distinguish between Rawhide and updates-testing (I am very glad I left
KDE world in 3.* timeframe), but I don't agree with this (and that's MY
personal opinion). Unless, I would be (mis-?)using updates-testing as I
described, I wouldn't be pushing new packages into [n-2] distros at all.

Matěj