Network not starting during install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Oct 15 22:37:34 UTC 2009

> On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 16:20 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Anyone else running into this problem?
>
> No, in fact I performed many network installs over the past few days, on
> i386, x86_64, and ppc, and virt.  A variety of hardware, a variety of
> network devices.

Tried a rawhide install few minutes ago and this time tried dhcp from
the get go, and that seemed to work (although if trying static ip from
get go, it fails and so does dhcp afterwards).  But when trying to set
it up via nfs (via askmethod at start of cd), it fails.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"