Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 16 06:40:29 UTC 2009

On 10/16/2009 12:09 PM, Steven James Drinnan wrote:
> I will file  a ticket.
>
> But my point was the image of Fedora.Does Fedora want be associated with
> software vendors that use this type of language?

They aren't usually vendors. They are usually just hobbyists. It would
be good to highlight such issues when they occur however. Thanks for
that.  We have removed some software in the extreme cases (screensavers
scrapping random images off the net which accidentally ends up showing
adult images in office workspaces for example) due to similar problems
but usually it is not necessary.

Rahul