Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Oct 16 08:47:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:48:24AM +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> Please, disconnect yourself from the Internet asap, because it's full
> of obscene videos, jokes, sexism and so on. And that's great!

Even if something is on the internet, this does not meant that it has a
place within the Fedora Community or Collection. Somewhere in the wiki,
there is also some information about this hidden iirc. Especially sexism
or obscenity does not have its place within Fedora, as well as racism
and discrimination against anything at all.

You may also want to think about whether you really find it great that
there's sexism on the internet, because you might have confused it with
sexual content.

From Wikipedia[0], the free encyclopedia:

| Sexism, a term coined in the mid-20th century,[1] is the belief or
| attitude that one gender or sex is inferior to, less competent, or less
| valuable than the other.

I don't think it's great, that there is sexism anywhere.

Regards
Till

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism