Who do I send to get a package removed because of bad language.

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Oct 16 22:09:46 UTC 2009

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> * I volunteered to make the patch if the maintainer didn't want to do it.
>   (And then perhaps I can talk the reporter into submitting hte patch
>   upstream for me ;-) So this takes part of the time burden away.

You might not even have to.  I think, from only a little poking, that
the current code in brz has already removed this string.  Of course,
that code might not be stable so updating to a development checkout
might not be an option.  I didn't look much further as a) I don't use
gestikk and b) I don't know bzr well enough to be able to quickly
compare the branches to see how significant the changes are.

The code is at: https://launchpad.net/gestikk if anyone wants to poke
at it.

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this wasn't it.
    -- Groucho Marx