Unresponsive maintainer for system-config-cluster

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Wed Oct 21 14:46:04 UTC 2009

On 10/21/2009 03:21 PM, Steven Whitehouse wrote:

> I'm willing to accept that argument, and indeed just the same discussion
> is currently going on, on one of our internal lists too. The issue is
> who will do the work to get s-c-c back working again? Conga is actively
> maintained, and s-c-c is not at the moment. Every time I've asked people
> about it (and about fixing bugs) I've been told that its obsolete and
> will not be fixed.

Well if they say that, then s-c-c should be really removed. I'd agree to
comaintain it, but definitely don't have the capabilities (and time) to
be the primary maintainer, that would need to be somebody from the RH
cluster team or active in the cluster development (so that s-c-c would
stay close to it).

Regards,
Milos