The future of "rawhide" (was [Fwd: Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"])

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Fri Oct 23 21:15:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> AutoQA will be running at some point, and it can be doing the
> qa /before/ things get tagged for rawhide,

Oh, I didn't realize there would be a distinction between "built in
koji" and "rawhide" now.  If that's the case, than this sounds fine to
me!  The point is basically that we need some sort of stable, defined
baseline for what you get when you try to install "rawhide".  Testing
before tagging sounds good.