mass rebuild and i586 rpms - glglobe

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 25 07:18:50 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 08:48 PM, Milos Jakubicek wrote:
> http://mjakubicek.fedorapeople.org/need-rebuild.html
hmmn, glglobe is mine, wonder what went wrong.

It seems that the build logs are no longer available ?
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1504772
eg for: x86_64  (red)
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1516629

And the other 3x orange ones appear to mean cancelled, is that correct ?
Wonder whether they were cancelled manually (ie the whole rebuild) ?
Or did the fail on one arch trigger the cancels ?

Anyway, a scratch build (without change) succeeds:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1766626

Should I bump and rebuild, or just re-request the same build ?
Should I request it to be in F-12 ? (the i586.f11 one that is in f-12
beta (rawhide) works OK).

DaveT.