rpms/python-mpd/F-10 python-mpd.spec,1.2,1.3 sources,1.2,1.3

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:25:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:39:56 +0100, Haïkel wrote:

> This was a very very low priority task for me, python-mpd is roughly one
> python file mpd.py. There was only one use-case, i could think about :
> an unexperienced developer including it in his "multiplatform" project.
> Then, he shares it with his friend under windows (nobody is perfect) and
> bang it fails!

Expand that scenario a little bit [1]: Imagine that mpd.py suffers from
further bugs specific to that other OS. Would the "unexperienced
developer" or "his friend" request bug-fix updates _from you_?

--
[1] And as another step, one could map it to the source archives we
redistribute in src.rpm packages.