the mass rebuild and i586 rpms?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Oct 27 16:26:27 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 October 2009 07:29:49 pm Milos Jakubicek wrote:
> Hi,
<snip>
> > Not a primary arch package (should the package be blocked in the primary
> > arch kojihub?)
> > ==========================
> > prtconf
> > silo
> > xorg-x11-drv-sunffb
>
> There are much more of them! I don't know whether it is possible to
> block a package in a single Koji hub and if our infrastructure team is
> willing to go in this way -- Jesse?

blocking a package on the primary hub will result in the package also being
blocked on the secodnary arch hubs.  since one of the things we want to do is
keep the arches in sync.  it will also mean that a packges doesnt get branched
in cvs since the branching tools will think its no longer needed.

Dennis