Orphaning packages

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:01:39 UTC 2009

2009/7/14 Conrad Meyer <cemeyer at u.washington.edu>:
> I intend to orphan the JRuby package and some of the dependencies I don't
> believe anything else uses. It's a piece of software upstream really doesn't
> intend to be packaged, and bumping to new versions is a constant struggle.
> Furthermore, I don't have anymore use for it. Here is the list of packages
> I'll orphan sometime in the next week or so:
>
>  - bytelist
>  - constantine
>  - jcodings
>  - jline
>  - jna-posix
>  - joni
>  - jvyamlb

Hello! I'm sorry to come in three and a half months after the fact
(does that mean that they'll all have to be re-reviewed? :( ), but
jruby is a dependency of some Java stuff that I'm currently working on
so I'd like to take over these packages.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278