Where is Callum Lerwick / seg?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:53:09 UTC 2009

I know that Callum has in the past had periods where he is very busy.
Given that he's asked for assistance before, and that no reasonable
maintainer wouldn't want help from experienced packagers when busy, I
went ahead and approved agoode and rdieter's requests for watchbugzilla,
watchcommits and commit privileges on the openjpeg package.  I did not
approve oliver's requests as he only requested commit access without
asking for watchbugzilla or watchcommits, which I don't think it a
terribly good idea.  I also did not approve the requests for
approveacls, just in case Callum still wishes to maintain control over
that.

Also, note the EPEL is orthogonal to this; if the maintainer doesn't
respond one way or another to a request to branch for EPEL, the policy
says that you can just branch for EPEL without them.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_a_Fedora_package_in_EPEL

 - J<