ABRT for f12 status

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Wed Sep 2 17:19:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Matthias Clasen<mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 17:04 +0000, Colin Walters wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Matthias Clasen<mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > After talking to the abrt guys, I've changed the desktop spin ks to
>> > replace bug-buddy and kerneloops by abrt.
>>
>> This change should be made in comps (as per my original attached
>> patch), not the kickstart.  If we only change the kickstart then
>> people doing automatic kickstarted desktop installs will get a
>> divergent desktop which is not what we want.
>>

> Sure, I agree that we should also do this change in comps.

Ok, done.  The comps change should be pulled into the kickstart
through so there shouldn't have been a need to change it as well.

Also I've attached a patch which should update the Obsoletes handling
to correspond with what we determined in discussion earlier; if one of
the ABRT people or a provenpackager could apply that'd be nice.