Fedora 12 Beta Blocker Meeting :: 2009-09-25 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 18:53:13 UTC 2009

When: Friday, 2009-09-25 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

Join us Friday for the last blocker bug review meeting before the Fedora
12 Beta Freeze (aka "Final Freeze"). On Friday we will review the
unresolved bugs on
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=507678&hide_resolved=1

Here are the bugs presently blocking the Fedora 12 Beta:
     *     516042  [MODIFIED - medium - rvykydal at redhat.com - --- -
Reopened] Unable to add NFS yum repo during installation   [See
dependency tree for bug 516042]
     *    518226 [NEW - medium - kernel-maint at redhat.com - --- -] INFO:
possible circular locking dependency detected -
2.6.31-0.125.4.2.rc5.git2.fc12.ppc64 [See dependency tree for bug 518226]
     *    519237 [NEW - medium - kernel-maint at redhat.com - --- -] -bash:
cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
[See dependency tree for bug 519237]
     *    522675 [NEW - high - kernel-maint at redhat.com - --- -]
mouse,keyboard don't work when boot from LiveCD [See dependency tree for
bug 522675]
     *    524599 [ASSIGNED - medium - rvykydal at redhat.com - --- -] Https
repository problems [See dependency tree for bug 524599]

If you are aware of any bugs you think should block the Beta, please set
them to block 'F12Beta' and come to the meeting to help guide the
discussion if you are able.

It is also a good time to start thinking about the F12Blocker list as
well.  These are bugs that must be fixed before we can issue the final
release of Fedora 12.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=473303&hide_resolved=1

Thanks for your help and time,
John