All Features Need to be 100% by Beta Freeze (2009-09-29)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Sep 26 07:23:36 UTC 2009

John Poelstra wrote:
> I will raise feature pages not at 100% at FESCo's meeting on October 2,
> 2009.  Hopefully my job will be easy and there there won't be any :-)

Count on me to vote against dropping any feature which has any chance of
getting completed through freeze overrides or (especially for stuff which is
not on any of the live media anyway) 0-day updates.

IMHO the target date for 100% completion really needs to be the day on which
the RC which ends up going gold gets composed, not the feature freeze day.
If something is 99% complete now, getting that last 1% done and tagged into
the release by rel-eng looks very much possible to me.

        Kevin Kofler