Packaging Webmin for Fedora 11+

Howard Wilkinson howard at cohtech.com
Wed Sep 30 07:36:16 UTC 2009

This has gone way off topic! I was asking how to add binary files into
the RPM not whether webmin was useful/packagable for Fedora today. If I
can't do this then I can't get this and other packages up to scratch and
into Fedora.

We find webmin useful as it provides a single interface to multiple
operating systems for simple tasks. Complex ones are always done
otherwise. So while it may be a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands, so
is a surgical scapel but you would not ban them from any use because one
could possibly kill someone.

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 06:05 +0200, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
> 2009/9/29 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>
>         Dunno, maybe the fact that webmin is a weapon of mass
>         destruction. ;)
> Afairr it is/was one. Bring it to fedora won't be a good idea?!
>
> --
> Josephine "Fine" Tannhäuser
> 2.6.29.6-213.fc11.i586
> --