Fedora Linux Format software review: January 2010

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:23:09 UTC 2010

2009/12/31 Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>:
> On 12/30/2009 02:15 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> It would be nice if others could join in (be it virtual not necessarily
>> physically). So are there any takers for this ?

I am looking to generate interest in getting software that is not
included in Fedora into the repositories so to hear of this kind of
effort is wonderful. I have updated the wiki page to reflect this,
FWIW.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxFormatPackaging/January2010

I am currently auditing of the next edition of the magazine and will
update the wiki with that soon.

> It might be useful to have a wiki page listing out the specific content
> items which need to be replaced.

Yes, this would be great. I take it upstream are not willing to
re-license the sources?

--
Christopher Brown