PackageKit 0.6.0 going into rawhide

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:33:20 UTC 2010

I'm about to build PackageKit 0.6.0 into rawhide, which bumps the
soname. I'll take care of rebuilding gnome-packagekit and kpackagekit
which is (I think) are the only users of the low level library API.
The other applications using the _session_ DBus connections should
continue to work as this API has not changed. If you're affected by
the small _system_ DBus API change, either ping me on IRC or by mail
and I'll do my best to help.

For the interested, 0.6.x removed a lot of deprecated API and starts
to add new features and translations again.

Richard.