[Fedora-directory-devel] FDS wiki site account

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:50:08 UTC 2005

>From: Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>
>To: "Fedora Directory server developer discussion."
><fedora-directory-devel at redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-devel] FDS wiki site account
>Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:04:55 -0600
>
>T.J. Yang wrote:
>
>>Hi, all
>>
>>How do I get  a  wiki account to update FDS wiki site ?
>
>Accounts are not yet open to the public.  However, I would be happy to
>review and post any contributions you want to make.

This will do also.  before I can update directly, I will post my FDS wiki
notes/comments on wikibooks.org. I will request your review when it is
ready.

PS, Rich

Can you try command line update using perl's mediawiki client.
This url has a makefile example to automate the mediawiki update process by
command line.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSolaris/Reference_Manual#wiki_page_batch_update_by_mvs_perl_module

if you get it to work, please publish your finding. I believe this will FDS
documenation project.

tj