[Fedora-directory-devel] Is there any client interface for Linux other than pam_ldap?

Leroy Tennison leroy_tennison at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 15 12:11:03 UTC 2006

The reason I ask is that the last time I looked at it I was
disappointed.  The features seemed limited and rudimentary.  You had to
configure the context in a local file and there was no way to
dynamically supply a different one.  If there is a more robust
alternative please let me know, I'd love to try it.  If not please
consider this an enhancement request - the greatest directory server in
the world isn't of great value if the client support is limited.  Thanks
for any and all replies.