[Fedora-directory-devel] mod_nss-1.0 and apache-2.2.0

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 15:44:26 UTC 2006

Wow, thanks for the patch!

The trick is going to be in making this compatible with both Apache
2.0.x and 2.2.x.

I can go ahead and replace the APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS calls as you have
since the macro has gone away.

It looks like the big change is with the new regex structure and its
defines and the renaming of http_method to http_scheme. I guess I can do
something with AP_SERVER_*VERSION_NUMBER to work around that.

Nice catch on the -avoid-version to libtool.

I'll see if I can't get this into the tip this week.

regards

rob