[Fedora-directory-devel] re: apache ldap over SSL.

Joe Baker joebaker at nelfc.com
Thu Jun 8 17:34:57 UTC 2006

As I recall ssl enabled communications are very fussy about the hostname
that their certificates were created for.  So try using your
hostname.localnet name to connect to the IP and see if that helps.

There is really little point in enabling ssl connections to localhost
anyway.

Good Luck!
-Joe Baker