[Fedora-directory-devel] TLS upgrades with mod_nss

Peter Djalaliev peter.djalaliev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:24:52 UTC 2006

Rob,

I made most changes required to mod_nss.  You recommended looking in
nss_hook_Access() to see how to force a TLS handshake.  In this function,
the TLS handshake is renegotiated from scratch to reflect any reconfigured
parameters, right?

In the case of upgrading HTTP to TLS, there has been no previous TLS
handshake.  Should I still use the SSL_ReHandshake function (as in
nss_hook_Access)?  Or, would I need to call SSL_ResetHandshake instead?

Regards,
Peter