[Fedora-directory-devel] Auto Enrollment Proxy source code

Steve Parkinson sparkins at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 19:13:00 UTC 2006

Exactly. Microsoft ships a header file with those definitions
(certreqd.h) in the MSDN. So, I made an IDL file with that information
and from that, generated the stubs.

Windows service work was on hold until I figured out some other problems.

Also, there is a bug in the current published code which prevents it
from running against anything other than the latest (unreleased) Red Hat
Certificate System 7.2.  That fix is also in my tree (which I will
release soon).

Steve