[Fedora-directory-devel] cleaning up FILE_PATHSEP?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 23 23:16:12 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 07:49 -0600, Richard Megginson wrote:
> Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > Anyway, for my own amusement, I'll post a patch (probably untested on
> > win32) to make this a little easier on the eyes, and perhaps even easier
> > on new programmers to the codebase.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> FILE_PATHSEP is used throughout fedora ds code . . .

Yes and no.  It seems confined mainly to the admin code (I presume the
rest is isolated by NSPR?).

Attached is the patch I made up, for create_instance at least.  For the
moment, It includes the schema work (because the two overlap), but I'll
redo this once the schema work is in the tree.

Some feedback from a windows system would be useful.

Andrew Bartlett