[Fedora-directory-devel] libatomic.o missing; Solaris 8 Build

Jason daelic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:40:41 UTC 2007

On 10/2/07, Richard Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com> wrote:
> There's no libsasl2.so - this is required to link against sasl.  You may
> have to do a make install (not to the system /usr/lib directory but to
> e.g. /root/ldap/sasl to generate libsasl2.so

ok, I did a make install for sasl, and it placed everything in
/root/ldap/cyrus-sasl-2.1.20/built. (I followed the sasl instructions
in the build documentation for the build). I changed to
--with-sasl=/root/ldap/cyrus-sasl-2.1.20/built, and now it says it's
looking in /root/ldap/cyrus-sasl-2.1.20/built/lib when trying to link.

I even updated LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include
/root/ldap/cyrus-sasl-2.1.20/built/lib, but I'm still getting the same
compile error, saying there are undefined symbols.