[389-devel] Please Review: Add additional standard syntaxes

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 21:52:32 UTC 2009

This adds support for the following standard syntaxes, complete
with validation functions:

     Bit String
     Delivery Method
     Enhanced Guide
     Facsimile Telephone Number
     Fax
     Guide
     Name And Optional UID
     Printable String
     Teletex Terminal Identifier
     Telex Number

This patch does not change the schema to use any of these syntaxes
yet.  That will come when we update to the current versions of the
standard schema from the LDAP RFCs.

I also fixed an error in makefile.am where Setup.pm was listed
twice in perl_DATA.

I have omitted the generated build files from the diffs.  If you want
the full patch to apply to a local git tree, I made it available at:

http://nkinder.fedorapeople.org/0001-Add-additional-standard-syntaxes.patch

-NGK