[Fedora-directory-users] Manager login on port 389?

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Tue Aug 2 19:26:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to bind to FDS as "cn=Manager, ..." and looks like it does
not work unless I use SSL (I can only do it from an application, not
from command-line tools, though). TLS on port 389 does not work either.

Is it a feature or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81