[Fedora-directory-users] Group members management

Lalas atr0pos at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 22:46:30 UTC 2005

Hello all (and sorry for my poor english),
One simple example to illustrate my question :
I have one user in one group (all created with the admin console), when
I delete the user, the group's field "Member Name" ever include the
complete DN uid=my.user,ou=People,dc=my-domain,dc=com ... ("Member User
ID" is empty)
Is it possible to automatically clean the Member Name field (because
wirh 2000 users and 150 groups it's harder to manage )?
Thanks in advance.

- Lalas -