[Fedora-directory-users] Account lockout replication

Bryan Wann bryan at datafoundry.com
Thu Aug 18 18:38:43 UTC 2005

Rich Megginson wrote:
> You need to enable global password policy.  You need to set the
> attribute "passwordIsGlobalPolicy" in cn=config to the value "1".

Awesome, that works beautifully for what I need.  Thanks for the reply.

Of course, now comes the problem if a user fails their auth on a replica
it isn't reflected in the master servers.  I assume this is due to the
inherent one-way master-to-replica replication.  Having referrers
doesn't seem to help.  Is there a way around this, or is it a fact of life?

--bryan