[Fedora-directory-users] Problem with solaris & FDS authentication

Igor logastellus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 19:48:09 UTC 2005

started nscd, added debug, still no go.  id testdba works.

> /etc/pam.conf to observe all possible /var/adm/messages for "sshd" processing.

Aug 31 14:04:02 unknown last message repeated 1 time
Aug 31 14:04:02 unknown sshd[413]: [ID 800047 auth.error] error: PAM: Authentication
failed for testdba from cnyitsun01.composers.foo.com
Aug 31 14:04:07 unknown sshd[413]: [ID 316739 auth.error] pam_ldap: no legal
authentication method configured

That's all I get.  The system is using dhcp, btw.  Could that be the problem?

> GT: Use Fedord Management Console to add the three SSDs into the "default" profile,

I dont have SSD attributes.  99user.ldif is in the schema directory but none of those
attributes can be added in the properties of default profile.