[Fedora-directory-users] Advantages of using FDS vs OpenLDAP?

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Fri Dec 2 16:32:32 UTC 2005

For what its worth, while I have not worked with OpenLDAP at all, I
vigorously support Howard's argument for concise, precise & clear
documentation.  The state of technical documentation today is
pathetic - designed more for people to navigate GUI's than to impart
information about how things work.  Its reminiscent of cotton candy
- a lot more air than content.  Another artifact of the Microsoft
age....

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.