[Fedora-directory-users] a little bit of samba confusion

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Dec 3 19:29:16 UTC 2005

First, imported nearly my entire openldap structure...but couldn't
import this record

dn: sambaDomainName=AZAPPLE,dc=azapple,dc=com
objectClass: sambaDomain
sambaDomainName: AZAPPLE
sambaSID: S-1-5-21-1423820788-2381578139-3444021595
sambaAlgorithmicRidBase: 1000

Easy enough to recreate in console but didn't understand the error...
[03/Dec/2005:11:24:28 -0700] - Entry
"sambaDomainName=AZAPPLE,dc=azapple,dc=com" -- attribute "objectClass"
not allowed

when I added it to the console, it added top & organizationUnit
objectclasses...are these required?

Second, console application - when you go to the properties of a 'user',
there seems to be templates for 'user-languages-ntuser-posixuser-
account' but nothing for samba. Is there a samba template?

Craig