[Fedora-directory-users] Cant't Start Console

Golden Butler golden at cnt.org
Tue Dec 6 03:20:49 UTC 2005

I've just installed fedora directory server on my fedora core 4  machine.  The installation was a breeze, but when I go to start  the console, I get the following error:

  ./startconsole:  Your JAVA_HOME environment variable is not set.  Please set it appropriately.

  I've confirmend that I indeed have java run time installed.  Is  there some config somewhere that I need to set or is ignoring?   Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks

  - Delamatrix