[Fedora-directory-users] Integration with Apple's OpenDirectory

Aly S.P Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Dec 7 15:51:51 UTC 2005

A while ago I tried hooking up a MacOS X client to an Sun DS (which isn't
to different from a FDS system) and it worked just fine, there was a
fellow in Ireland who had this as an FAQ, I would have to look for the
link but it seems that it would cut out the need for OpenDirectory
altogether.

Cheers,

Aly.