[Fedora-directory-users] Sync not updating

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Thu Dec 8 14:29:48 UTC 2005

Hello to all.

Firstly, congratulations and a big thank you to the developers and maintainers
of, and contributors to, FDS on version 1.0.  Great job all around.

In the past, I'd had problems syncing with a Win2k3 ADS and the previous
version of FDS.  Well, with version 1.0, it appears that the initial sync
brought over everything from ADS to FDS (yay!).  OK, before I get too
celabratory here, it also appears that updating isn't working.  From the
error log, I see this:

NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=Rockland Sync1" (rockland: 389): Replica has
no update vector. It has never been initialized.

Since it appears every five minutes, I'm taking a real leap here and guessing
that's my problem.  But how do I fix it?

Thanks, again.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.