[Fedora-directory-users] x80Fx01x03x01 console admin request

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Dec 12 18:18:19 UTC 2005

Quoting Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com>:

> Check your admin server URL. It could be that the console is sending
> a secure request (https) to an admin server that is not setup to
> accept SSL connections.
>
> rob

As usual, after posting to a mailing list, I came to the same
conclusion that is generally answered by someone on the mailing list :)
  It was trying to make an SSL connection to a non-SSL (at the time)
admin server.  Couldn't get it to work right either way so since this
was a test slave replica, I just reinstalled it.  Works now.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator