[Fedora-directory-users] Admin Console

Jim Summers jsummers at bachman.cs.ou.edu
Wed Dec 14 15:08:47 UTC 2005

Hello List,

New to the list here and just beginning to evaluate the fedora-directory
server.  I have been running Sun's iplanet DS5.1 for a couple of years
now and would like to migrate away from that platform.

Installed Sun Java 1.5.0.4

I installed the 1.0.1 binary and then ran setup.

Then when attempting to start the admin console, the blue Fedora
Directory Server / Please Login logo box is displayed.  But the next
window where login info can be entered is never displayed.  It hangs
until I go back a do a Ctrl-C.

Ideas or suggestions on what I may have overlooked?

TIA
--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma