[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Installing FDS on SuSE 10.0

Ulli Horlacher horlacher at belwue.de
Wed Dec 14 17:12:23 UTC 2005

On Wed 2005-12-14 (17:04), Daniel Spannbauer wrote:

> I raunned into the same probn (see my post on the listing).

Not exactly the same problem, I have another error.

> Installed DB40 and db40-devel

This is an old Version which is not required, see
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Building#Berkeley_DB

> went to the cyrus-sasl-Directory in the
> dsbuild and made a make distclean,
> then ./configure and make

You run configure without any options. Though you can compile cyrus-sasl
in this way, your settings (paths, etc) will probaly not work, because
dsbuild runs configure with some command-line options. It's a pity that
dsbuild does not show them.

--
-- Ullrich Horlacher, BelWue Coordination ------- mailto:framstag at belwue.de --
   Computing Centre Universitaet Stuttgart (RUS)