[Fedora-directory-users] FreeRadius LDAP Extensions

Roger Spencer rspencer at auspicecorp.com
Thu Dec 22 15:55:24 UTC 2005

Has anyone had any luck getting the FreeRadius LDAP extensions into DS?

I've modified the RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema file that comes with FreeRadius
(as of version 1.0.5) to what seems to match the format DS is expecting
and placed it in the slapd config/schema directory as 75radius.ldif (see
attached).  When I restart slapd, the file loads fine and I see it in
the schema.  But when I try to add RadiusProfile to the Object class
section of a user account (using the advanced settings), I get "Unknown
error with naming attribute."

Any ideas?