[Fedora-directory-users] Server-Side ACLs for pam_ldap logins.

Michael Montgomery mmontgomery at theplanet.com
Wed Dec 28 17:07:27 UTC 2005

I've been searching through both the openldap, and this mailing list for
any reference to defining server-side ACLs to allow/restrict access to
certain computers, or groups of computers based on the group that the
user is associated with.  One reference I found was this:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200408/msg00280.html

But there are no responses to this query.

Neither the OReilly, or the "Understanding and Deploying Ldap Directory
Services" books I have make any solid mention of this either, and online
searching has uncovered little, at best.

Does anyone have any ideas if this is even possible, and if it is, are
there any references I can use as a template to begin implementation and
testing of this?

Thanks for any help you can offer.