[Fedora-directory-users] Management console: no successful login

Sam Tran stlist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:46:55 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I managed to install Fedora Directory Server on a debian Sarge box.
I created an instance that is now running.

Next step I installed the binaries for the management console and admin server.
I launch the console and the java login windows apeared. I input the
right information but was not able to actually log in. It was hanging

I read in some of the doc that the admin server needs to be started in
order to use the management console. The problem is that I was not
able to find the admin server binary or its startup script.

What am I missing?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Sam