[Fedora-directory-users] boot time startup requires password

Brian Jones bkjones at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:33:15 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I hit a snag yesterday when I rebooted my directory server box
(running RHEL 4). The problem is that I'm using SSL/TLS, and that
means that every time I restart the directory server I have to provide
the password for the certificate database. Now, I *know* that this
would never stand in a large production environment, so I can only
imagine that I missed some essential piece of documentation on how I
can use SSL/TLS, but not be forced to provide a password every time
the server starts.

Could someone provide a link to the doc that addresses this, or does
someone have some clue they could provide for my feeble brain?

Thanks.