[Fedora-directory-users] Hello!

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 17:12:23 UTC 2005

Shawn Kennedy wrote:
> OK, as what appears as the first person posting to this
> list, I'm *very* interested in the multimaster support
> since support for such a thing in OpenLDAP is extremely
> experimental. I'm also looking for information on how
> to configure and manage this software via a command line
> or config file. The GUI that is supplied is not what
> I need.

Our Documentation page contains information on replication:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Documentation

More specifically there's a good amount of information in the manuals
for Red Hat/Netscape Directory Server which are available on the web:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/replicat.htm#pgfId-1027091

--Chris