[Fedora-directory-users] How to Start the Admin Server Daemon?

Steve Mahaffey steve at stevem.homeip.net
Sun Jun 5 02:34:05 UTC 2005

Well, I wasn't sure what files were setup by the rpm and what ones when
I ran the perl script.  So I did an rm -rf /opt/fedora-ds, then rpm -U
--force /path/to/fedora-ds-7.1-2.RHEL4.i386.opt.rpm to force it to
reinstall all its files.

Then I ran the install script as suggested by Leif.  That worked fine
and setup the admin server also.  So it seems that this is the way to do
it.  The rpm also suggests that when finished, but I guess that I missed
that the first time around.

Steve Mahaffey <steve at stevem.homeip.net>