[Fedora-directory-users] PAM authentication

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at linprofs.com
Wed Jun 8 13:16:06 UTC 2005

WORKS!!! I am actually not using the libnssldap.conf file.. but the
pam_ldap.conf file in /etc/ on ubuntu.

There are two "ldap" conf files, and it seems to use only one.

Thanks alot for guidance :)

/T

--
LinProfs
Phone: +31703521193 & +31652572454
Email: thomas at linprofs.com

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking"