[Fedora-directory-users] pam_ldap and password policy

Jeff Falgout jfalgout at ogov.net
Tue Jun 14 19:44:38 UTC 2005

Pete Rowley said:

> [...]

It seems that pam_ldap is checking the password policy -

I've looked at ldap.conf so many times, I've overlooked this setting:

# Search the root DSE for the password policy (works
# with Netscape Directory Server)
pam_lookup_policy yes

Now, when i login to the terminal after a password reset, the login
succeeds, but a messages flashes on the screen - something about password
after reset - and I'm taken back to the login prompt.

Any ideas?