[Fedora-directory-users] roles and access control

Pete Rowley pete at openrowley.com
Tue Jun 14 22:02:55 UTC 2005

A combination of a value based aci targeting nsroledn:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/acl.html#997653

And value matching access:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/acl.html#997653

Gets you there.  There are probably other ways to do this too.  Using Macro
aci's will cut down on the aci admin for this

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/acl.html#1195760