[Fedora-directory-users] schema extension via ldif at install time

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Mon Jun 20 18:31:01 UTC 2005

Rich Megginson wrote:

>>Did any of your coding allow for a "userSchema" keyword in the config file,
>>for which I could've just put the path to my schema file? That would be nice,
>>but I don't remember seeing it. I did see that I could specify an ldif file,
>>but attempts to put schema extensions in that ldif file have, so far, failed.
>>

> No.  But that would be a nice enhancement.

Indeed, especially if it were able to support multiple lines, e.g.
multiple schema files.

  And while we're at it, let's fix setup to be able to parse tabs and
arbitrary amounts of whitespace in silent.inf, in front of and behind
the equals signs. The current limitation of the parser forces the file
to be quite messy and unreadable (for a neat-freak like myself).

--
mike