[Fedora-directory-users] change port on DS/AS

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jun 21 16:40:02 UTC 2005

OK, editing files under shared/config is also necessary to get the console to
run. From there, you also have to edit the User Directory port to change it
to the new port.

By the way, this seems like an overly complex process. Is there a smooth way
to migrate a test server to production? Seemed like the easiest way would be
to just change the port from, say, 390 to 389. That's been proven to be
non-trivial.

brian.